THE PECOS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION ON MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2018 AT 10:00 A. M. IN THE COUNTY COURTROOM, PECOS COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 103 W. CALLAGHAN, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS.
2. Court to approve Minutes of Previous Meeting(s).
3. Court to consider and/or act upon Discussion on preparing a Master Park Plan to be submitted to Texas Parks & Wildlife in reference to Future Applications for Park Grants.
4. Court to hear Historical Commission Report from Ernest Woodward, President.
5. Court to consider and/or act upon approving Economic Development Contract for 2018.
6. Court to consider and/or act upon Agreement for Helicopter Services (Pecos County and Concho Aviation, LLC) for Eradication of Predatory Animals to control Spread of Rabies and to assist in Search & Rescue Missions from January 1, 2018 thru December 31, 2018.
7. Court to consider and/or act upon request from EMS for approval to purchase 6 Stryker Loads (Power Loads), which was pre-approved in Budget.
8. Court to consider and/or act upon awarding Bid to replace Insulation and Suspended Ceiling Tile and Sanding and Refinishing Wood Floor in Large Community Hall. Bids were received in the Auditor’s Office until 4 p. m. on Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
9. Court to consider and/or act upon Presentation from Tristem, a Utility Bill Audit Firm.
10. Court to consider and/or act upon approving Fort Stockton Police Department Provider Agreement and Pecos County EMS (1/1/2018 – 12-31-2018).
11. Court to consider and/or act upon ratifying Water Pipeline Interlocal Agreement with City of Fort Stockton as previously approved by the Court on November 13, 2017, and granting Long Term Easement to City of Fort Stockton for said Pipeline.
12. Court to consider and /or act upon purchase of Phone System for JP #3 Office. Funds to be taken from Salary Line-item.
13. Court to consider and/or act upon request from Pct. #2 Commissioner Dominguez to transfer $15,000 from Park #2 to Line Item Park Improvements, to be used on Baseball Fields.
A. Court to examine and approve or disapprove Transfer of Funds for PCMH.
B. Court to consider and/or approve payment of Overtime for PCMH.
C. Court to examine and approve or disapprove Accounts Payable for PCMH.
15. COUNTY TREASURER TO PRESENT:
A. Court to approve or disapprove Financial Report.
B. Court to consider and/or approve payment of County Overtime.
16. COUNTY AUDITOR TO PRESENT:
A. Court to approve or disapprove request for Line Item Transfers and Budget Amendments.
B. Court to approve or disapprove Reports of County Office(s).
C. Court to approve or disapprove Financial Report.
D. Court to examine and approve or disapprove all Accounts.
17. Court to meet in Workshop reference:
1. Comanche Springs Pool
2. Sheffield Water Corporation
3. Pecos County Civic Center
4. Coyanosa Community Building
5. Salary Increase for Pecos County Deputies and Jailers
18. Open discussion with public and news media on today’s agenda items.
Joe Shuster, County Judge